Friday

Monthly Diary 26/3/2012

Last month I focused on the re-drafting of my magazine cover and poster. Since then I have finished both of these ready for handing in giving me time to focus on my blog work.

For my magazine cover, it was merely a case of trying to make it look like more of a magazine cover, in the sense of adding attributes that indicate a film nature. With that in mind, I too my audience feedback and made the changes they thought was necessary coming out with a completed cover.

With regards to the poster, this took a lot more work and in turn required a completely new image and layout. My original version didn’t receive very good feedback and in turn required a lot of changes to fit with the genre. It was said to need a much more glum outlook than it did already, so I went about this by shooting 2 brand new images. I then decided to make them ‘Black and White’ something that adds to a moody feel and a characteristic already used within the trailer. After this had finished I spoke to my teacher and peers who all agreed the new poster was an improvement on the old.

With me therefore completing both ancillary tasks and main task I will now work on my evaluation hoping to finish that soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment