Thursday

WonderLand Magazine Cover 1st Draft


Here is my 1st Draft for my magazine cover.I have tried to keep to my mock up as much as possible, with me keeping to the positioning on the page as well as the information.

Like I mentioned, changes and improvements have occured with various snippets being added to the left hand side and right hand side. Within the magazine cover, I have decided to go with Daryl, one of the main characters from the film. The film focus' around these main characters throughout, so rather than focus on one person for all media outlets, I have used Rob for the poster and Daryl for the magazine cover.

From here I hope to get further feedback from friends and teachers, hopefully allowing my magazine cover to get the best grade possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment