Thursday

Monthly diary 25/1/2012

This month has focused mostly on preparation for my magazine cover and poster. I have carried out some research on ‘Trainspotting’ with me carrying out an analysis on the front cover to both a magazine cover and its film poster (will be on blog shortly). This has given me a couple of ideas for my photoshoot that will give me a good looking magazine cover and poster.
I’ve arranged the photoshoot for Monday 30th January, with us hopefully trying to get a couple more clips for our trailer as well as the photos for our covers and posters. This date is out of the boundary I set, however I have an idea in mind and just need the pictures to put in. Hopefully once I have these, I will start the cover and poster and finish in plenty of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment