Friday

Audience Feedback For Film Pitch

During my previous lesson, we were asked to create a film proposal and then pitch this idea back to the class. Before I could do this, I had to take into account various attributes that are needed for the success of any film. These included setting/props, target audience, relationships, genre and of course the title.
To make it easier, we broke away into little groups and proposed our ideas to each other, taking on feedback as well as advice to how it could be better. What made this helpful also was that I got the opportunity to here other ideas, and find comparisons between them. I could then go away and make improvements to my idea from what I’ve just heard, allowing me to provide a new much stronger proposal for my film.

No comments:

Post a Comment